It all started with wanting to change my earrings. So I opened my jewelry box, where I saw...
The wedding ring, which reminded me...
How I've been meaning to take that in and have it reset into a necklace I've always wanted...
So I went to the firesafe to find the receipts and warranties and such...
The receipt for my engagement ring is dated 12-11-02.
Five years ago today.
I just stood there.
Then I noticed my hand was trembling.
I have no idea where 5 years went. No idea. And it scared the hell out of me.
A lot has happened...11:11 is a time to make a wish and know that someone loves you. That's what time you posted this blog, I don't really believe in coincidences. Make a wish & I love you!
ReplyDeleteSo, I also have a diamond ring that needs to be set into something cause I sure as HECK am not wearing it on my finger!!! Long story. We should go to a jeweler and reset the crap outta our rings!! :)
ReplyDelete-AJ
Ooooohhhhh...I love the first five lines of this post. Yes, yes...me too! Am I doglike, though ever so recently I've recognized my catlikeness? Giggle. And it reminds me of a later post of yours I just read, in which you wrote about wanting another person to want to learn as much about you as you want to learn about them. A chord struck. And this is why I don't grasp the unknowing that comes with the parting of ways of two...
ReplyDeleteenjoy your posts, Amahnda!